My New Book!

My New Book!

Monday, January 16, 2017

My book is finally released!

Two Years and $$$ later my third book (first self-published) was finally released on Amazon.com on January 11, 2017.  I priced the paperback at only $14.95 because I wanted to move volumes and get the word out there.  

A couple of days later the E-Book became available for only $9.95.  Here's the crazy thing.  If you buy the E-Book the paperback only cost $2.99.  Again, moving volume.  




Please make sure you leave me a 'Star' Rating and a Review when you are done reading it.

I am now starting the fun 😊 process of marketing and promotion.  I am a natural salesman but marketing is a little out of my league so the process is taking longer than I suspected.

My upcoming to do list:  Email Blast Teachers; Get into Local Bookstores; Press Releases; Radio Shows; Oprah; you get the picture.  

I also will be using this blog to talk about my upcoming books (including excerpts from George and the others) as well as movie reviews, book reviews and my general take on life as it unfolds itself.  Enjoy the hilarity of my insanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment